Sunday, January 25, 2009

43 Things...

I forgot about this great site until tonight: http://www.43things.com/ It's basically a way to track and share progress on your life goals, no matter how big or small. You can comment on other people's goals and provide tips on how to accomplish them. Very cool.... I'm starting to get into this whole Web 2.0 thing :)

I set up my 20-odd things almost a year ago. Funny how I had "pick up and move" as a goal - almost a check mark on that one! It's neat to see that I accomplished some of my goals (achieve my CC in Toastmasters, visit NYC) and let go of others (score a 700+ on the GMAT). Hopefully I'll accomplish other goals this year - fingers crossed - like live in the US.

Overall, a neat site for finding motivation and inspiration for your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment