Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hanging with Zhong Guo Ren (Chinese People)

I've decided to return home a little earlier than planned. When I booked my flight, I didn't know when the term would end, so I chose July 9. It turns out all of my classes will be finished by mid-June, so I've changed my departure to June 22 - and thankfully it cost nothing more than the change fee.

My earlier departure has nothing to do with the experience I'm having here and everything to do with wanting more time with family and friends before moving to DC the first week of August.

I've made some great friends who I will be sad to leave next month. I'm posting some pictures of some recent excursions.



With Connie, one of my Chinese tutors, in Hongmei Park



Playing Monopoly with Steve, another tutor, and his son. Steve often invites foreign teachers to his home.


At Las Vegas, a local club

No comments:

Post a Comment